Dr. Kathleen M. Grier is a skilled and compassionate doctor who can help you with any Foot or Ankle medical issue and get you feeling well.
Looking for a highly skilled and approachable physician to solve your foot and ankle issues? Dr. Grier has a high level of expertise and skill and can get you back to enjoying your life once again. Schedule an appointment today.
- Undergraduate: Carroll College, Helena, MT
- Medical School: Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- Residency: Creighton University / University of Nebraska Health Foundation, Omaha, NE
- Fellowship: Foot and Ankle, Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Tampa, FL
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Certified, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society, Member
- AOA Emerging Leaders Program
- American Medical Association, Member
- Nebraska Medical Association, Member
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, watching Creighton athletics, especially soccer and basketball, running, golfing, biking, and reading. I also enjoy providing medical support and caring for Creighton athletes.
Presentations and Research
1. The Use of Tricortal Autograft Versus Allograft in Lateral Column Lengthening Procedures for Adult Acquired Flatfoot. An Analysis of Fusion Rates and Complications. Direction provided by Arthur K. Walling, M.D. AOFAS Meeting: 7/15/2007.
2. The Use of Sciatic Nerve Blocks for Post-Operative Pain Control in Forefoot, Midfoot, and Hindfoot Arthrodeses. A Review of Patient Satisfaction and Complications. Direction provided by Timothy C. Fitzgibbons, M.D. C0-Authors: David J. Inda, M.D. and Scott T. McMullen, M.D. Mid-America Orthopaedic Assoc Meeting: 4/23/2006 and AOFAS Meeting 7/2006.
3. Technique for the Treatment of Neuropathic Ulcers of the Foot and Ankle: Analysis of the Incidence of Malignancy in the Soft Tissue Biopsy and Case Report. Direction provided by Timothy C. Fitzgibbons, M.D. Co-Authors: Thomas L. Connolly, M.D., David J. Inda, M.D., and Scott T. McMullen, M.D. Mid-America Orthopaedic Assoc Meeting: 4/20/2005 and AOFAS Meeting 7/14/2005.
4. Pes Cavus adn Lateral Hindfoot Injuries: “Is the Injury the Symptom of the Disease?” Direction by Timothy C. Fitzgibbons, M.D. Co-Authors: Michael P. Clare, M.D., David J. Inda, M.D., Matthew A. Mormino, M.D., Scott T. McMullen, M.D., Charles E. Giangarra, M.D. Mid-America Orthopaedic Assoc Meeting: 4/2004 and AOFAS Meeting 7/29/2004.
5. “A New Bioelectric Method for Early Diagnosis of Delayed Fracture Healthing”. Direction provided by Dennis Chakkalakal, M.D., Ph.D. and Reginald Q. Knight, M.D.
6. “Cloning of the Allene Oxide Symthetase Gene from Tomato”. Direction by Gregg Howe, M.D., Ph.D. and Clarence A. Ryan, Ph.D. Presented at the Carroll College Department of Biology Senior Thesis Symposium.